Sri Lanka's Largest information network. Sri Lanka, Ceylon Lanka, All about Sri Lanka, Provinces, Districts, Government Offices, Private sector, Hospitals, Roads with general travel information and places to travel.

How to get a Non Acquisition Certificates

A Non Acquisition Certificate (Nopawarawa Ganime Sahathikaya) is asked from financial institutions when giving a loan by mortgaging a land or property situated with in the area of any pradeshiya sabha. This certificate is issued by the pradeshiya sabha.

Requirements / Required Documents
  • The land or the property should be situated with in the area authority of pradeshiya sabha.
  • Income tax / Assessment tax should have been paid without any arrears.
  • Land or property should not have been situated on Street lines.
  • Photocopy of the deed and the plan.
  • Name of the street / road.
  • Assessment number
  • Location
  • Name of the owner
  • Number and date of the deed.
  • Plan number and date.
Fees / Rates

Rs. 370.00 will be charge by the pradeshiya sabha to issue a Non Acquisition Certificate.

On receive of all these information the non acquisition certificate will be issue duly signed and sealed by the chairman / secretary of the pradeshiya sabha.


Thanks for reading How to get a Non Acquisition Certificates

« Prev Post